May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

On Saturday we rode our bikes and bike trailer to the park in Palmer. It's so nice living and having Stu's shop so close to town! It only took 10 minutes or so to ride downtown.


We played for a while and ate lunch there..

During the night Saturday night Mollie threw up several times so we were up for a few hours cleaning her and the bed up and doing laundry. We didn't know how she'd feel in the morning, but luckily she seemed normal. We missed church since we let her sleep in but I still dressed her in the outfit I'd planned for her.

Stu asked what I wanted to do for Mother's Day, so we went to Joann's so that I could get some fabric for my diaper bag! After that, we had dinner with my parents at Red Robin. Stu and Mollie were worn out..


..so I started working on my bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment