September 12, 2011

Alone Time

Stu got home yesterday from 3 weeks on the slope. Whenever he's home, he's really good about taking Mollie with him to run errands. I took advantage of that time this morning to take some pictures of Delia. Because she is such a laid-back baby and Mollie needs a lot of my attention and help with things, sometimes I feel like I don't get enough one-on-one time with Delia, so I really enjoy the time when Mollie is napping and after she's gone to bed.  
Stretching..
She really loves her hand..
I took her outside to get some pictures of her in the fallen leaves..
But she didn't like that much. It was too bright looking up into the sky and she couldn't keep her eyes open!
 She didn't like this either, but I thought her face was hilarious in these..
For some reason she had trouble keeping her head from falling backward!
Finally I laid down and propped her up against my knees and took some pictures looking up at her..
 I mentioned that Stu got home yesterday after three weeks. After Mollie had gone to bed, Stu and I were watching a movie on the couch with Delia on my lap. She was fascinated with Stu and couldn't take her eyes off of him! She would randomly smile these huge smiles at him, even though he wasn't looking at her, it was adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Big smiles at her daddy. That is so sweet and I can imagine how happy that made Stu!
    MeeMaw

    ReplyDelete