July 1, 2012

Muffin Tin Crayons

We did a little craft last week that I've been wanting to do for a while...recycled crayons.
Mollie helped me find all of the broken crayons, and sort them by colors.

She got a little distracted and started drawing, so I peeled them all myself :) I guess there is a trick to getting the wrappers off easily, but I didn't see it until after we were done. You just soak them in warm water.

I thought it would be cool to mix a few colors, so we did black/gray/white, green, blue, pink/red, and purple/brown. 

Here's what they looked like straight out of the oven. Don't be fooled by the fact that they don't look very colorful..
..they will be when you pop them out..



My favorite is probably the orange/yellow, or maybe the black/grey/white. Mollie's is the pink (of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment