September 25, 2015

A Quilt for Mystery Baby

I've always been eager to find out what gender my babies were; Mollie because she was our first, DeDe because I had learned to sew and was so excited to get started on sewing baby projects, and Lincoln because we had to know if we were finally having a boy!
 
Now that we are expecting our 4th and have everything we need, whether girl or boy, we've decided to let it be a surprise. Well, I decided that I didn't want to know. Stu planned on finding out and keeping it a secret, but he reluctantly agreed to wait with me :D 
 
I've always enjoyed crafting things for my babies during pregnancy, and it's been a fun challenge to pick out unisex colors and styles. I've had my eye on this fabric for a long time, and thought it would be perfect. I bought it from this Etsy shop, but you can see the whole collection here. It's called Hello, Bear by Art Gallery Fabrics.   
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment