November 7, 2009

Middle Ages Hat

Here is a hat that I made Mollie this afternoon from a pattern in "Simple Sewing for Baby". It was so easy! We went to JoAnn's this morning and Stu picked out the fabric. He thinks it looks like a hat from the Middle Ages and...

I guess it kindof does...

But it still looks super cute on Mollie!

This is something else I did for Mollie a few days ago from this tutorial. It's not perfect but I learned a few things to do differently next time. I'd like to try this on a bag or a dress for Mollie. Speaking of dresses, I'm making one right now and I'll probably post it in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Jazmin thinks that all of the things you are making are really cool! Maybe you can teach her some stuff when we have a kid! TTYL - Ben and JAz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Caitlin...you are getting awesome on the sewing machine. I know that when ever I sew I really enjoy it. I am getting the urge just looking at your posts. Mollie is getting bigger! She looks adorable in the new hat. The fabric is a winner. (Tell Stu)

    ReplyDelete