June 27, 2010

Our Home

Here are some pictures of our new little apartment that we've been moving into. These were taken before any of our stuff was there. It's a unit in a 4-plex owned by an older lady from our church. She never had any grandchildren, and loves Mollie! The building is at the end of a road and has a big yard for Mollie to play in, with lots of flowers and trees. Right next to us is a little ranch, with horses, chickens, ducks, goats, and an old dog. We're about a mile from downtown Palmer, so we can walk there if we want. We're even closer to McDonalds, and a new Carrs grocery store that they're building!
Stu gave me this little nook for my desk and sewing stuff!This door goes outside to a little covered porch.
Here's the kitchen. We're not crazy about the orange, especially since all of our kitchen stuff is red! But now that everything's set up, it's starting to grow on me! You can't really tell in this picture, but there is a little hallway by the window that goes to the top of the stairs. We like that the kitchen is open at both sides.
Here's the view looking downstairs. There are two bedrooms, each with huge closets, another huge closet in the hallway, as well as a washer and dryer, and one bathroom at the end of the hall.
I'll make sure to get more detailed pictures once we get everything set up. I might even make a little video tour.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin! You are going to love this apartment. I can just tell. Tho I have never used yellow and orange, I am into bright colors. You know my kitchen and dining room have been pink for years. I now have red accents and love the red and pink together.
    Look forward to the video tour.
    MeeMaw
    PS Please email me your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tough to move. But it's fun to decorate a new place! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete