March 19, 2011

More Mollie

I didn't think we'd be going anywhere for most of the day so I dressed Mollie in this cute romper from her aunt Laura that was a little too big for her last summer. It was so sunny today that it seemed appropriate!



Watching "Ni Hao Kailan". I love the way she's sitting! It's fun to watch her interact with this show and try to say the chinese phrases.



Drinking "coffee" with me..

She loooooves to play in the sink! I love that this can entertain her for a long time and I can get things done in the kitchen or nearby..

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures but especially the third one down. Her mouth and her stance look like she's trying to say, "yeah, I look good." She looks sweet in the little romper. Thank you for posting these. Makes me want to kiss and hug her so bad.

    ReplyDelete