April 3, 2011

In Mollie's Room

I don't take a lot of pictures in Mollie's room, but here are a bunch I took this afternoon..
Mollie's wearing a dress I made her for her first birthday. It's almost too short but still fits good.

Trying to get a picture of her standing in the dress.. This is a dollhouse I got for christmas when I was in kindergarten. Mollie loves to play with it even though all of the furniture and people are at my parents house.


She loves to be covered up in her baby blankets..

When our closet/hall flooded a few months ago we had to take a bunch of Mollie's old baby stuff out of the closet, and she loves sitting in her bouncer..


I told her to show me her "pearly whites", or "pearly eyes" as she thought I said..

2 comments:

  1. I love either laughing or smiling with all my heart to each picture as I scroll up through each one. I love the one of her sitting in the wicker basket. I instantly laughed when I saw her little funny mouth. She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one with her head in the seat of the exersaucer! It reminds me of a picture I have of Kristina and Matthew with pull-ups on their heads. Mollie is such a ham!

    ReplyDelete