March 24, 2012

Done With Snow

We've given up playing in the yard this winter, there is just way too much snow! The last time we played out in the yard, the snow was up to Mollie's waist and she kept falling down. One of her gloves fell off and I couldn't get it back on her because I had my arms full holding Delia, so I decided it was probably time to go back inside. I held her hand as we trudged through the deep snow, but she kept falling and catching herself with her bare hand! So finally I picked her up and carried both girls in, one on each hip. That doesn't sound too difficult, but man, it was a workout!

All that to say, now we just play in the huge cul-de-sac we live on.
 Mollie wanted to bring her cat, "Ruxxert".



 It almost looks like she's walking in a black & white picture.
I think she's daydreaming about when she'll finally be able to use her red wagon again.. 
and I've been daydreaming about the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment