May 29, 2012

Art With Mollie: Marker Drawings

Mollie was given a drawing pad and set of markers for her birthday just over a month ago and they are without a doubt the things she plays with most. Here are some of my favorites from the past month..

She's been drawing the ground, sun, and sky in almost every picture.. 
 Most of her pictures are of a girl, the sun, and sky. Stu drew the butterfly for her..
 This is a cat family. She realized that instead of having to ask me to get tape for her to hang up her pictures, she could do it herself using stickers.

 The classic stick figure..
 I love this one. It's of me holding Delia on my hip :)
 Her first rainbow, and flowers..
 This is my parents with one of their cats, Toby. She asked me how to spell "Toby"..

 I'm not sure where she got the idea, but she started wanting to hang up every picture she made, so now we have a whole gallery of Mollie's pictures. I'm hoping to paint some picture frames in bright colors to display some of her pictures. Here, here, here, and here are some ideas that inspire me. I also want to create a wood or metal sign like this that says "create". Stu will come in handy for that one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment