November 9, 2012

Pattern Testing: Christmas Pajamas

 I got to do something really exciting this week: pattern testing! Thanks to Etsy, independent pattern makers have become really successful selling their patterns, and usually have a huge fan base. Whenever they are going to come out with a new pattern, many of them look for volunteers on their Facebook pages to test the pattern for them, and there is usually an overwhelming response! You get the pattern for free, and usually weeks before it's released to the public. It's an awesome deal! You just have to sew the garment, take pictures, and do a short review.

 I feel very lucky to have been chosen to test this pajama pattern from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop. I love this style of vintage flannel pajamas, especially for Christmastime. I planning on making some anyway, so when I saw that they were coming out with this pattern, it was perfect!












3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! You did a great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just got to test her puffy coat pattern and love it! Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post, I enjoyed read this.

    ReplyDelete