January 14, 2014

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Wow, it's been awhile!! So much has happened since I last blogged and I've got a lot to catch up on. Here are some pictures from a trip to the pumpkin patch we took back in October. It was actually the day before Halloween, so we had it all to ourselves! I didn't get too many pictures since I was "wearing" Lincoln and he seemed to fuss every time I picked up the camera. I did get a few though. I promise they were happier than they looked :)  

There are corn fields everywhere here in Michigan.


I did get a few pictures with my phone too:


It's so much easier to take pictures with my phone and share them instantly on Facebook and Instragram, and I think that's why I haven't been blogging lately. It's no fun to blog pictures that everyone's already seen! So I hope to pick up my real camera more, which will hopefully motivate me to blog more. But first, I've got some catching up to do :)

2 comments:

  1. Makes me long for Fall. They are both so very precious. I love Mollie lugging that wagon behind her. And...I love DeDe's pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the arrival of Lincoln, you are, once again, going to have to change the name of your blog!! I love the pics you take! they are all very telling of all your kids. Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete