April 4, 2015

Easter Sneak Peek

I was ahead of the game this year and started planning the kids' Easter outfits with plenty of time to spare. I remember two years ago staying up sewing into the wee hours of the morning before Easter. That definitely will not be me this year. Here I am the day before Easter, already blogging my Easter outfits :D
 
 I used the Piper pattern by Violette Fields Threads for both girls' dresses. The front is simple enough with a box pleat, peter pan collar, and peasant sleeves..


..but the back is why I chose this dress!!






For Lincoln's outfit, I used a 1950s vintage pattern I bought on Etsy, Simplicity 1483. The shirt is one Lincoln already had from Old Navy :D If it wasn't so perfect, I would probably have made him one. I actually had my mind set on blue gingham before I remembered that he had this shirt, so it was perfect.
 




I've tried each of the kids' outfits on them individually, but not at the same time, so I can't wait to see them together tomorrow <3

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to see pictures of them wearing these cute clothes. Caitlin, you are amazing. With all you have to do, and you still get to do this sewing. These little garments are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete