March 29, 2016

Peter Rabbit Easter Party

We recently settled into a new house and I had been wanting to have all of my family over to visit. I thought Easter would be the perfect opportunity, so I planned a spring lunch around the Peter Rabbit theme. The main course was Lemony Chicken and Spring Veggie Soup, but I never managed to get a picture of it. I was happy to find a recipe that my sister-in-law could eat on the cancer fighting diet she follows. We also had lots of fresh veggies, bunny shaped rolls, dirt cups with chocolate dipped "carrots", and Oreo truffle "cabbages". It was a lot of fun to put together!
 




 





 
 
 

I found the adorable Peter Rabbit plates here on Etsy, and the beautiful quilted place mats at my sister-in-law Jazmin's Etsy shop.

 




After lunch we had an egg hunt in the yard. Here are Dede and Shannon peeking at my dad and brother hiding the eggs.








All of the kids' baskets were made by Jazmin.





Cualli sat down here to check out her eggs and one my one the other kids joined her.













No comments:

Post a Comment