June 12, 2017

Pattern Testing: Clover, Marlee, & Lennon


After being a baby pattern tester for Violette Field Threads for the last year, I got the opportunity to become an official tester for Violette Field Threads girls patterns!! I feel honored to be part of such a talented group of seamstress' and photographers. 

The first patterns I got to test were the Marlee top and Lennon shorts, shown on Evie, and the Clover top and maxi skirt, shown on Mollie and Dede. 

Since I normally sew dresses, it's been nice making something more "everyday" that can really get a lot of wear. Mollie and Dede choose these shirts to wear at least once a week!

I took these pictures at one of the parks here in Marshall. It's in a wooded area, with several large willow trees, and every time we visit during the "golden hour" it looks so beautiful. I've always wanted to capture that beauty with my real camera, and this was a perfect opportunity.















No comments:

Post a Comment