July 5, 2017

4th of July Fashion: Nautical Style

As I'm sure you know, sewing clothing for my kids is my biggest hobby, and I would be embarrassed to admit how much time I spend planning outfits for them, and photo shoots to go with them :) The outfits and photo shoot I planned dor 4th of July was at least a month in the making. I knew as soon as I saw this sailor suit pattern that it would be perfect for Lincoln. I looove vintage style on little boys, and knew this might be the last year that Lincoln would be little enough to pull of this look. So with the nautical theme in mind, I planned the girls' outfits as well. These pictures were taken outside the National House Inn here in Marshall. I loved their little porch set up with the wicker chairs and American flags, and knew it would be the perfect setting. Amazingly, I didn't even realize until we got there that they had this beautiful side garden with the steps and vine covered archway. It was just too perfect!

Lincoln is wearing the Anchor's Aweigh Romper pattern by Peekaboo Patterns.
Mollie is wearing the Kate top & shorts pattern by Violette Field Threads.
Dede is wearing the Charlie top and Lennon shorts pattern by Violette Field Threads.
Evie is wearing a very modified version of the Nora pattern by Violette Field Threads.
































No comments:

Post a Comment