June 17, 2010

Mollie's Words

I've been meaning to make a list of all of the words that Mollie can say and I finally did it last night, so here it is! ...

hi
kitty
doggie
hi dog
meow
woof
moo
baa
oink
bzzz
whooo
no
baby
yum
dada
Mollie
you
flower
belly
belly button (sounds like buhbye but she says it when she shows you her belly button!)
nose
toe
tongue
teeth
hello
careful
bye bye
achoo
uh-oh
bubble

She will also point to certain body parts when you say them, like...

hair
eyes
nose
teeth
tongue
toes
feet
belly
belly button

2 comments:

  1. Loving Life as a Mommy and WifeJune 17, 2010 at 10:19 PM

    Wow! Smart little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when YOU were saying those words! You were a little older than Mollie and you were sitting on my dad's lap and he said, "can you say nose?" You immediatly said, "Illinois"! Mollie is so precious! I can't wait to meet her! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete