I finished Mollie's Easter dress the night before Easter, inspired by a dress I saw on Pinterest. It's been a few months since I've sewn her anything, and she's become more picky about the dresses she wears (not too fancy), so I really tried to make this dress something she would love. Since I didn't have a pattern, it was fun to figure out how to recreate the dress, and the best ways to make each element.
Believe it or not, it was my first time making the super simple "peasant style" dress. I will definitely be doing more. My only regret was that the elastic around her arms seemed a little too tight, although it didn't bother her. I asked her if they felt too tight and she said "no", despite the pink rings they left around her arms! At least it can be past down to Delia.