September 4, 2012

The Fair

We only made one trip to the fair this year, but it was a good one. It was nice to be there as a family since Stu has been on the slope during the fair for the last two years




Deciding which rides she wants to go on..

It's fun to compare these pictures to the ones we took last year. There's a very similar one of her on this same ride..

This is me trying to get a picture of her smiling. I guess I should have waited until she was done chewing her candy :)





Mollie was too little to ride this one alone, so I went with her. We were the only ones on it! This roller coaster is in the kiddie rides area, but it's seriously one of the best rides!

We couldn't go to the fair without getting Dippin Dots. If I could only get one thing at the fair, this would be it!

This year Delia got to share..


No comments:

Post a Comment